About our School
- small class sizes
- nature-focused, playful curriculum
- inquiry-led, hands-on learning
- daily outdoor time with an experienced outdoor educator
- forest play space, learning garden, and hiking paths
- a thoughtful and engaging indoor classroom space
- family activities to share in your child's growth
2023-2024 School Year:
Monday/ Wednesday OR Tues/Thursday
9 am - 12 pm
Tues/Thursday lunch & art add on
12 pm - 1 pm
$25/mo (add-on to PreK tuition ONLY)
We are no longer offering Kindergarten.
Check out our friends at Natural Connections Academy!
All children should be 4 or 5 by September 1 with a 6th birthday no earlier than May 1, 2024.
Children in pre-K should no longer be napping, able to walk on varied terrain, and be able to transition well to different settings.
Check out our Parent Handbook to see if we are right for you! * Please note, handbook has changed effective 4/1/23!